So here we are at the end of the quarter. Have we accomplished our goals? I think so. We've gotten a lot done in the last ten weeks. We got some new images, we got some new ideas into the game, and on the whole, it looks much better. The game is slowly taking shape into something people might actually want to play.
But let's compare what we've actually done to our goals. The first goal was to get an updated background image with prettier graphics that changed with the weather. This is definitely done, and has been for a week or two. We've since invented a few more graphics that need to be included in the main screen, but the placeholders we have should do for now.
Second, we wanted to get a graphical store in place and working. That's almost done, and should be finished before the end of the week. The store is fully functional, it just needs a few tweaks and some feedback on the user's current inventory. For the time being that can be fixed until we can get a more permanent solution later.
Finally, the overlooked problem we were ignoring this whole time, an in game help system. This is moving along, not well, but it should be functional by our release.